PaRC Sugar Land Intensive Outpatient Program
1111 Highway 6 Suite 170
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Effective Outpatient Care
If you are looking for outpatient addiction treatment in the Sugar Land area, Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) offers an adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) that will fit your needs. Like all of PaRC's other treatment programs, this outpatient program is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. We opened this outpatient program in June 2008 for adults in need of a less rigorous program than an inpatient program. Admission to the outpatient program begins with a comprehensive assessment by a licensed Admissions Counselor at PaRC. If you are appropriate for outpatient care, you can begin the program right away. Your IOP program is comprehensive and will help you establish a foundation for long-term sobriety. Read more about our confidential admission process.
Monday through Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00pm.
Aftercare Group is Thursday, 6:30 - 7:30pm
- Five to six weeks of programming depending on your unique needs
- Individual, Group & Family Counseling
- Chemical Dependency Education
- 12-Step Integration
- Community Resource Awareness
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
- Relapse Prevention
- One-year Aftercare Program
- Lifetime Alumni Association Membership & Support