Starting the right treatment to stop substance abuse may be the most important step you take in your life, or in the life of someone you love.
A nationally recognized individualized treatment program for drug and alcohol rehab, Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center’s (PaRC) Intensive Outpatient Program in San Antonio offers adult and teen patients personalized attention for alcohol and drug rehabilitation. Patients receive confidential, compassionate, non-judgmental care from a highly qualified clinical staff.
With more than 25 years of combined professional experience, PaRC staff members provide relief from substance abuse, as well as from symptoms of anxiety and depression, in a serene, welcoming and comforting environment.
- Individualized treatment plans for patients who are struggling with substance use, and symptoms complicated by anxiety, depression, trauma, pain management, attention deficit disorder (ADD), bipolar and other mental health disorders
- Discharge planning services spanning career/vocation, relationship and life skills
- Complimentary aftercare for 12 months
- Effective solutions at all stages of care and for long-term recovery
- Day and evening groups
To become the person you want to be takes more than controlling addictive behaviors.
At PaRC’s Intensive Outpatient Program in San Antonio, you will learn how to become well in body, mind and spirt. We also teach you how to continue your wellness into the future. Our therapists and affiliated physicians provide a unique, holistic approach that is proven effective and sets us apart from other outpatient treatment programs.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, Noon - 9 p.m.
Adult Evening IOP: Monday - Thursday, 6 to 9 p.m.
Friday – by appointment
During treatment, you gain the benefits of:
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Introduction to the disease model of addiction and 12-step philosophy
- Family-centered education in a safe, nurturing environment because addiction affects the whole family
PaRC works closely with local resources within the Greater San Antonio area to make sure you receive a variety of helpful services that support your journey. These agencies and non-profit organizations specialize in:
- Sleep and nutrition
- Career and academic support
- Domestic relationship services
- Financial/Medicaid guidance
- Spanish services available
- Alternative therapies, such as yoga
You Are Not Alone
Substance abuse and addiction affect people from all walks of life:
- In 2014, more Americans (47,055) died from drug overdoses (primarily from pain relievers and heroin) than any other year on record.1
- 4.3 million people in the U.S. use painkillers for nonmedical reasons.2
- Alcohol is the primary drug of abuse in Texas.3
- In 2014, 51 percent of Texas students in grades 7-12 used alcohol. Nine percent said they usually drank 5 or more beers at one time.4
- The U.S. pays more than $700 billion a year in costs related to crime, lost work productivity and health care because of abuse of tobacco and alcohol and illicit drug use.5
PaRC’s Caring and Professional Staff Is There for You
Call now (877) 464-7272 (toll free) to learn how the Memorial Hermann Prevention & Recovery Center’s Intensive Outpatient Program for Drug and Alcohol Rehab in San Antonio is successfully building recovery -- one life at a time.
- 2015 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- SAMSAH 2014 Report
- Substance Abuse Trends in Texas – University of Texas at Austin: June 2014
- Substance Abuse Trends in Texas – University of Texas at Austin: June 2015
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Memorial Hermann PaRC San Antonio Photo Gallery