Austin Intensive Outpatient Program
3310 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78746
Austin, Round Rock, and San Marcos Drug Rehab
Memorial Hermann PaRC’s Austin office provides treatment to adolescents (13-18) and adults to help build a strong foundation for recovery from drug and alcohol abuse.
We know that addiction affects every part of an individual's life, which is why we base our recovery program on a holistic approach that addresses how drugs interact with the body, mind and spiritual aspects of life. Since addiction affects the entire family, PaRC also provides family-centered counseling and education to help individuals support their loved one in treatment.
What is the Program Schedule?
It’s important for an outpatient drug rehabilitation program to fit into one’s daily schedule. Our treatment services are offered in the evening, which enables individuals to maintain their day-to-day work or school routine. The program consists of 24 sessions over a five-week period, during which patients attend group counseling sessions for a total of 10 to 15 hours each week.
Taking the first step can be a challenge. We encourage all individuals - whether seeking help for themselves or for a loved one to - take action now and learn more about the process involved for drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Monday - Friday, 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Services / Programs
- Adolescent outpatient program (ages 13-18)
- Based on 12-step recovery process based on philosophy of abstinence
- Individual, group and family counseling using a combination of didactic, experiential and family counseling interventions
- Collaboration with alternative peer group to provide ongoing age-appropriate sober support to enhance the recovery process
- Primary substance abuse
- Family-centered counseling and education
- Individualized discharge plan
- Long-term patient and family aftercare programs
- Most insurance accepted
- Hours are conveniently scheduled to work around school schedules
- Aftercare program included for one year after completion of treatment program
- During aftercare program patients meet once a week with a facilitator