Austin Intensive Outpatient Program
11645 Angus Road, Suite A-3
Austin, TX 78759
Austin Intensive Outpatient Program, serving Round Rock, Georgetown, Kyle and San Marcos Drug and Alcohol Rehab
In Austin drug rehabilitation is possible thanks to PaRC. As a top rated drug rehab center in Texas, Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) has an Intensive Outpatient (IOP) drug and alcohol rehab program that provides treatment to adolescents (13-18) and adults to help them build a strong foundation for recovery from drug and alcohol abuse.
We know that addiction affects every part of an individual's life. That is why we base our alcohol and drugs recovery program on a holistic approach that addresses how those substances interact with the body, mind and spiritual aspects of life. Since substance abuse affects the entire family, PaRC also provides family-centered counseling and education to help individuals support their loved ones during drug and alcohol treatment.
What is the Program Schedule?
It’s important for an outpatient drug rehabilitation program to fit into one’s daily schedule. Our treatment services are offered in the evening, which enables individuals to maintain their day-to-day work or school routine. The program consists of 24 sessions over a five-week period, during which patients attend group counseling sessions for a total of 10 to 15 hours each week.
Taking the First Step for Your Alcohol and Drug Rehab
Taking action and moving forward to take the first step can be a challenge. We encourage all individuals - whether seeking help for themselves or for a loved one to do it now and learn more about the process involved to be admitted to a drug and alcohol rehab center.
- Monday - Friday, 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Services / Programs
- Adolescent outpatient program (ages 13-18)
- Based on AA meetings philosophy of abstinence
- Individual, group and family counseling using a combination of didactic, experiential and family counseling interventions
- Collaboration with alternative peer group to provide ongoing age-appropriate sober support to enhance the recovery process
- Primary substance abuse
- Family-centered counseling and education
- Individualized discharge plan
- Long-term patient and family aftercare programs
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Hours are conveniently scheduled to work around school schedules
- Aftercare program included for one year after completion of treatment program
- During aftercare program patients meet once a week with a facilitator