Austin Intensive Outpatient Program
Getting the right treatment to stop substance use may be the single most important step you take in your life.
Memorial Hermann's Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a nationally recognized program for drug and alcohol rehab in Austin. . Adult and teen patients can expect personalized attention that is confidential and non-judgmental from a caring, highly qualified clinical staff with over 25 years combined experience. PaRC seeks to provide relief from substance abuse as well as symptoms of anxiety and depression in a serene, welcoming environment
Individualized treatment for patients who are struggling with both substance use and symptoms complicated by anxiety, depression, trauma, pain management, attention deficit disorder (ADD), bipolar and other mental health disorders
Discharge planning that includes career/vocation, judicial advocacy, relationship and life skills
Solutions at all stages of care and long-term recovery with free aftercare for 12 months
Day and evening groups available
Call now to schedule an appointment
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
"I've been to four residential programs and the Austin IOP Program has helped me continue to stay sober because they offer great support."
– Emily, age 17
Being the person you want to be entails more than controlling addictive behavior. At PaRC, you will learn how to become well in body, mind, and spirit and we teach you how to continue that wellness in years to come. Our therapists and affiliated physicians provide a unique holistic approach that sets us apart from our peers.
Abstinence Based Counseling
During treatment, you will experience:
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Introduction to the disease model of addiction and 12-step philosophy
- Family-centered education in a safe environment, as addiction affects the whole family
PaRC works closely with local resources within the greater Austin area to offer a variety of services in support of your journey, including agencies and non-profits that specialize in:
- Sleep and nutrition
- Career and academic support
- Domestic relation services
- Financial/ Medicaid guidance
- Spanish-speaking translation service
- Alternative therapies such as yoga
You are not alone
Substance abuse and addiction affects people from all walks of life. Here are the facts:
- In 2014, more Americans (47,055) died from drug overdoses (primarily from pain relievers and heroin) than any other year on record.
- 4.3 million people in the U.S. use painkillers for nonmedical reasons.
- Alcohol is the primary drug of abuse in Texas.
- In 2014, 51% of Texas students grades 7-12 used alcohol. Nine percent said they usually drank 5 or more beers at one time.
- The U.S. pays more than $700 billion a year in costs related to crime, lost work productivity and health care because of abuse of tobacco, alcohol and illicit drug use.
- PaRC's caring and professional staff is there for you.
Call Now: (877) 464-7272 (toll free) to learn how Memorial Hermann's Intensive Outpatient Program for Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Austin is successfully building recovery one life at a time.
- 2015 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- SAMSAH 2014 Report
- Substance Abuse Trends in Texas - University of Texas in Austin: June 2014
- Substance Abuse Trends in Texas - University of Texas in Austin: June 2015
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIH)