Teen Outpatient Drug Rehab
Teen outpatient drug rehab offers lots of support. It also provides counseling and education. Outpatient rehab usually lasts about 30 days. Program hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 4:00pm. PaRC also has an on-site high school to keep your teen's schooling on track while in rehab.
"Our son told us that he would go to treatment because he did not know how to stop using drugs. My husband told him we were going to get him the help he needed. The next morning we arrived at PaRC. It was the first step in his recovery. Today our son received his one year medallion. He has finished his outpatient program. He's now moving into second stage recovery. He has made amends for all of the things he did in the past. We have grown so much as a family. I know we will continue that growth." ~Shelly A. PaRC Parent
Teen Outpatient Drug Rehab Includes
- Individual Counseling. Licensed counselors treat your teen's unique needs. Your teen can express feelings in a safe environment.
- Family Counseling. Addiction damages the entire family. Your family gets education & counseling.
- Group Counseling. Group counseling helps build trust and compassion. It also provides a safe place for teens to "talk it out".
- Drug Education. Addiction affects the body and brain. It also affects behavior and emotions. These groups address all parts of addiction.
- 12-Step Concepts. Your teen learns how to use the 12-Steps. You learn how to use the 12-Steps for your own recovery.
- Community Resource Awareness. These workshops connect you with local resources.
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning. Your child needs a clear plan for staying sober after rehab. A custom discharge plan guides them during this time.
- Relapse Prevention. These groups help people see relapse signs and symptoms. They also teach life coping skills.
- One-Year Aftercare Program. Aftercare is a big part of recovery. Your teen has an Aftercare Program. You and your family have your own Aftercare Program.
Stacie Allphin, LCDC - Teen Outpatient Drug Rehab Program Director
Stacie is Director of our Adolescent Program. She has worked in the field of addiction for over 12 years. Stacie is a Nationally Certified Addictions Counselor. She is currently President of the Houston Chapter of Texas Association of Addictions Professionals (TAAP). She sits on the board for the Texas Addiction Professionals Peer Assistance Network. She is also on the board of the Boys to Men Houston Chapter. In 2010, Stacie was voted TAAP's Houston Chapter "Counselor of the Year". She has been with the PaRC team for over four years.
Teen Outpatient Drug Rehab Care is Affordable
Many insurance plans will pay for teen outpatient drug rehab. Submit your insurance information now. A friendly PaRC representative will verify your benefits for you.
Start your teen and your family on the road to recovery.