The Woodlands Intensive Outpatient Program
1733 Woodstead Court, Suite 102
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Confidential, Award-Winning Care
Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center's award-winning programs for drug and alcohol addiction include Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) in The Woodlands. We opened this program in 2006 to meet the needs of adults & teens needing outpatient rehab for alcohol or drug problems. PaRC's confidential programs are fully accredited by The Joint Commission and designed for individuals who meet the requirements for a less restrictive means of care than an inpatient setting. Admission to the program begins with a comprehensive evaluation at the Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC). Learn more about our confidential admission process.
Adult Program Hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 6:00 - 9:00pm.
- Aftercare group is Thursday, 6:30 - 7:30pm.
Adolescent Program Hours:
- Monday through Thursday, 4:00 - 7:00pm.
- Aftercare group is Wednesday, 4:00 - 7:00pm
- Five to six weeks of programming depending on your unique needs
- Individual, Group & Family Counseling
- Chemical Dependency Education
- 12-Step Integration
- Community Resource Awareness
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning
- Relapse Prevention
- One-year Aftercare Program
- Lifetime Alumni Association Membership & Support