Drug and Alcohol Abuse Test:
How do I know if I need drug or alcohol rehab?
It's not always easy to tell if rehab is right for you. You can start by answering these simple questions:
- Do you use alcohol or drugs on a regular basis?
- Do you lie about how much you are using?
- Does it take more of the alcohol/drug to get the same effect?
- Has your use affected your job, family or your health?
- Have you stopped on your own, only to start using again?
- Do you use more than you planned, or at times do you plan not to use but do so anyway?
- Are you spending more of your money or time on your use?
Answering yes to one or more of the above questions indicates you might have an alcohol or drug problem.
Professional Treatment Can Help You Manage a Drug or Alcohol Problem
At PaRC, we treat thousands of individuals just like you for drug and alcohol problems. Read a few of our patient success stories. Then take the first step in managing your addiction by speaking with a licensed substance abuse counselor and scheduling an assessment. You are not obligated to admit into any of our programs after your assessment; the choice is always yours. Your assessment will provide you with more information you need to decide your next best step.
Take the first step.
Speak with a compassionate
PaRC professional today.