Need Rehab?: Drug and Alcohol Abuse Test
How do I know if I need drug or alcohol rehab? It's not always easy to tell, but you can start by answering these simple questions:
- Do you use alcohol or drugs on a regular basis?
- Do you lie about how much you are using?
- Does it take more of the alcohol/drug to get the same effect?
- Has your use affected your job, family or your health?
- Have you stopped on your own, only to start using again?
- Do you use more than you planned, or at times do you plan not to use but do so anyway?
- Are you spending more of your money or time on your use?
Answering Yes to one or more of the above questions indicates you might have an alcohol or drug problem.
Professional Treatment Can Help You Manage a Drug or Alcohol Problem
At PaRC, we treat thousands of individuals just like you who need rehab for drug and alcohol problems. Read a few of our patient success stories. Then, take the first step in managing your addiction by speaking with a licensed substance abuse counselor and scheduling an assessment. Whether or not the recommendation is that you need rehab, you are not obligated to admit into any of our programs after your assessment; the choice is always yours. Your assessment will provide you with more information for you to decide your next best step and to answer the question: Do I need rehab?
"If I had known that sobriety would be so great, I would have done it earlier. The cravings go away. The obsessions go away, and happiness, too is within our reach”, Kim says. Watch Video »
Take the first step.
Speak with a compassionate
PaRC professional today.