Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab in Dallas
The Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) Dallas Intensive Outpatient Program, (IOP), is centrally located in the North Dallas area at Keller Springs and the Dallas North Tollway. Our program provides the privacy and dedication to care that has made PaRC nationally known.
Our adult program is Monday -- Thursday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., and our Adolescent program is Monday --Thursday from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. All prospective patients must complete an assessment that determines an appropriate level of care.
We offer a multifaceted approach to the treatment of alcohol and substance abuse. We treat dual-diagnosis patients if the primary diagnosis is addiction. Our goal is to provide treatment that allows patients to develop a balance between their daily recovery goals and personal goals. This level of care is crucial as an individual finds balance in a newly sober life.
We invite patients in recovery to reach out to peers who have been where they are now and have gone on to successfully completing our program. They will provide sober, age-appropriate support that is vital to a lasting recovery.
Benefits of our Program Include:
- Entrance into the recovery community
- Education on addiction as a disease and its development, both scientifically and socially
- Group therapy to address the commonality of recovery and to reduce the negative image addiction has in our society
- Individual therapy to assist in personal goals
- Family therapy to provide a foundation of recovery to loved ones and to reinforce the patient’s recovery needs at home
- Aftercare programs to assist with the patient’s discharge from treatment and continuing the work they accomplished in treatment
- Finally, we provide a safe place to allow people of all backgrounds, socio-economic status, and creed to discuss an issue millions of people around the world face everyday.
Why should you call today?
Well, the fact that you are reading this indicates either your or a family member’s use of alcohol and/or drugs is resulting in cause for concern.
At PaRC, addiction has touched a number of our lives, so we know firsthand the destruction of this disease. More importantly, we know the absolute joy of recovery and we want to help. We make it convenient and affordable. Contact us
for a free insurance consultation
and a friendly PaRC representative will verify your benefits for you.
Your life is waiting. Recovery happens everyday at PaRC.
Click The Button Below To Get Started Immediately or Call Us At (877) 464-7272