Outpatient Drug Rehab
Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center (PaRC) in Houston offers Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Programs (IOP). We treat adults, young adults and teens. An evaluation at PaRC is the first step in finding out if IOP is right for you. Outpatient addiction treatment is most effective for patients who have finished an inpatient drug rehab program. However, some patients may begin treatment directly in an outpatient program. Read more about our admission process and the difference between inpatient drug rehab versus outpatient.
My favorite part of PaRC's outpatient program was Process Group. After just a couple of weeks of attending, I was able to discuss my problems and open up to not only my counselor but to the members of my group as well. Being able to talk about my problems was very therapeutic. I would wholeheartedly recommend this program to anyone who is sick and tired of being sick and tired." Joshua K., PaRC Alumnus
How does the program work?
Outpatient addiction treatment for both drug and alcohol rehab is flexible. Classes are four days a week, three hours per day. Group times vary by location. Outpatient groups last four to six weeks. Many patients have work and family commitments. They may also have school and other obligations. If you do, too, the program will fit your daily lifestyle. You can begin the program right away.
Your Intensive Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program includes:
- Individual Counseling. In these sessions, you and your counselor talk about your recovery issues.
- Family Program. Addiction affects you and your family. The Family Program educates your family about addiction. It also offers ways to recover and heal.
- Group Counseling. Your group counseling builds trust and compassion. You also come to understand that you are not alone with this disease.
- Drug Addiction Education. These groups teach you and your family about the emotional and behavioral effects of addiction, as well as the physiological and spiritual effects.
- 12-Step Integration. You are taught how to use the tools of the 12-Step program. You are also integrated into your own community's 12-step program.
- Community Resources. These groups connect you with local resources and healthcare professionals that will help you get back on a positive path.
- Discharge Planning. Discharge Planning helps you return to daily life with the tools you need to stay sober. Your discharge plan will meet your specific needs.
- Relapse Prevention. These groups help you see relapse warning signs. They also help you build strong coping skills to prevent a relapse.
What happens after I complete the Outpatient Drug Rehab Program?
After you complete the program, long-term Aftercare begins. Aftercare solidifies your new sobriety. It's been shown that patients who have a strong aftercare program like PaRC's have better sobriety over the long term. Read more about our Aftercare Program.
How much does Outpatient Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment cost?
Addiction is a chronic disease that may result in the loss of your well-being, relationships, possessions, health, career and other things you hold dear to you. Fortunately, many insurance plans cover some or all of the cost of treatment. Don't wait to get the treatment you need. PaRC accepts most insurance plans and self pay. Learn more about paying for outpatient rehab at PaRC.
Learn if outpatient treatment is right for you! Call 1-877-464-7272
Or contact a Treatment Center in Houston today
Austin Intensive Outpatient Program
3310North Capitol of Texas Highway Ste 200
Austin, TX 78746
Phone: 1 (800) 464-7272
Baytown Intensive Outpatient Program
3722 North Main Street, Suite 100
Baytown, TX 77521
Phone: (281) 837-7373
Clear Lake Intensive Outpatient Program
1300-B Bay Area Blvd. Ste B-145
Houston, TX 77058
Phone: (281) 486-7026
Cypress Intensive Outpatient Program
19500 SH 249 #400
Houston, TX 77070
Phone: (713) 939-7272
Dallas Intensive Outpatient Program
4950 Keller Springs Road Suite 130
Addison, TX 75001
Phone: (877) 464-7272
Dickinson Intensive Outpatient Program
2401 Termini Street, Suite 100-B
Dickinson, TX 77539
Phone: (281) 678-8170
Houston Intensive Outpatient Program
Houston, TX 77080
Phone: (713) 939-7272
Katy Intensive Outpatient Program
23920 Katy Fwy Suite 565
Katy, TX 77494
Phone: (281) 644-7655
Lake Houston Intensive Outpatient Program
9816 Memorial Blvd Suite 104
Humble, TX 77338
Phone: (281) 446-3518
Pearland Intensive Outpatient Program
2245 N. Main Suite 2
Pearland, TX 77581
Phone: (281) 485-8356
Sugar Land Intensive Outpatient Program
1111 Highway 6 Suite 170
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Phone: (281) 242-7272
The Woodlands Intensive Outpatient Program
1733 Woodstead Court, Suite 102
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Phone: (281) 681-9101