Why is Drug Rehab Aftercare Important?
Drug rehab aftercare programs increase your success for staying sober. It's that simple. Your long-term success rate is higher when you participate in an aftercare program like PaRC's. Our Aftercare Program gives you support after you finish rehab. It helps make the skills you learned in treatment even stronger. At PaRC, there is no additional cost for our Aftercare Program.
How does PaRC's Aftercare Program Work?
- Your aftercare group begins as soon as you get into inpatient or outpatient treatment with us. You will be in your aftercare group throughout your treatment. Then you will continue in that aftercare group for one year after you finish treatment.
- Your group will be led by a trained, experienced group leader.
- Your group will be small. You will get a lot of individual attention.
- You attend relapse prevention meetings three times a week.
- You get a membership to OneHealth.com. PaRC has a private alumni community there. Using OneHealth will increase your social support network.
Drug Rehab Aftercare is a Solid Building Block
Finishing a one-year aftercare program is a big milestone. It is a critical building block in your foundation. Your accomplishment will be recognized with a graduation ceremony. You will receive a certificate as well as a beautiful medallion. The medallion shows how far you have come and is your permanent keepsake of the work you have put into your very own success.
Our Alumni Association is Waiting for You
You've been through one of our treatment programs. And you've completed our drug rehab aftercare program. We still want to keep you close. Our large and active Alumni Association is waiting for you. Our alumni have nearly 30 years of success stories to share. You'll get lots of fellowship and support. Alumni activities include fun retreats and a yearly banquet. There are frequent barbecues and dances and many other fun social events for you and your family to enjoy.
For more information about PaRC’s Aftercare Program:
Lisa Arnold, LCDC
Aftercare Program Coordinator