Long-term drug rehab is available at Memorial Hermann Prevention & Recovery Center (PaRC). As Houston's leading drug rehab center for adults and teens, we offer a 90-day inpatient drug rehab program. Long-term drug rehabilitation targets many aspects of addiction. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, the more treatment a person receives for drug or alcohol problems, the better their success. Many types of drug and alcohol rehab patients benefit from PaRC's 90-day drug rehab program:
- Patients seeking treatment for the first time
- Licensed professionals
- Patients who have had multiple treatments
- People who have used alcohol and drugs heavily for many years
- Those who are struggling with legal problems due to alcohol and drug use
- Chronic relapses
What Is PaRC's 90-Day Rehab Like?
PaRC's campus is upscale and inviting. We have a serene environment where you can focus on your program. Our long-term drug rehab is structured in three phases. Each phase is about 30 days long. The program is designed just for you.
Phase One - Commitment to Change
- Realizing your need to change
- Accepting your addiction
- Identifying your barriers to getting sober
Phase Two - Taking Action
- Becoming responsible for your attitudes and behaviors
- Improving emotional responses and reactions
- Moving from excuses to reality
Phase Three - Applying the Principles
- Reclaiming your integrity
- Developing positive relationships
- Having meaningful life activities
- Reintegrating with home, work or school life
What does the 90-Day Rehab at PaRC Cost?
Long-term drug rehab at PaRC costs less than many 30-day treatment programs. PaRC accepts insurance and private pay. You may submit your insurance information online and we will verify your coverage for you. Or call and speak to one of our friendly Business Office representatives.
Increase recovery success with long-term drug rehab.
Schedule a tour or an assessment today.