Volunteer at PaRC
"...working with the PaRC staff is awesome. They are professional and compassionate and really care about each and every patient's success."
— Sheila S., PaRC Volunteer
PaRC provides qualified volunteers with an exciting and educational experience in a variety of program/service areas at our main campus in Houston.
About the Volunteer Program
Memorial Hermann Prevention and Recovery Center welcomes anyone wishing to volunteer. We provide qualified volunteers with an exciting and educational experience in a variety of program & service areas. Our hope is that you get back more than you give. Volunteer positions are primarily Clerical Assistance with some patient/visitor interaction. Learn more about us and take a virtual tour now.
Submit your Volunteer Information Packet & Application today.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- If a PaRC alumnus, must be one year sober and a graduate of the Aftercare Program.
- If in recovery from another program you must be 18 months sober, actively working a recovery program and be able to provide a letter from your sponsor.
- Must pass a background check and tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Must consent to annual flu shot.
- Must participate in one new employee orientation session.
- Must commit to volunteer to at least three hours per week for one full year.